TINGRITH, a parish in Woburn district, Beds; 4 miles E of Woburn, and 4½ SE of Ridgmount r. station. Post town, Woburn. Acres, 946. Real property, £1,450. Pop., 226. Houses, 38. The manor, with T. House, belongs to Misses Trevor. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely. Value, £240.* Patrons, Misses Trevor. The church is chiefly later English.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Tingrith CP/AP Woburn PLU/RegD Bedfordshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.