BADLEY, a parish in Bosmere district, Suffolk; near the river Gipping, 2 miles WNW of Needham-Market r. station. Post Town, Needham-Market. Acres, 1,050. Real property, £1,430. Pop., 70. Houses, 15. The property is all in one estate. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Norwich. Value, £40. Patron, the Earl of Ashburnham. The church is good.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Badley CP/AP Bosmere and Claydon RegD/PLU Suffolk AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.