BARHAM, a parish in the district and county of Huntingdon; on a tributary of the river Ouse, 7 miles WNW of Huntingdon r. station. Post Town, Spaldwick, under St. Neots. Acres, 700. Real property, £703. Pop., 115. Houses, 28. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely. Value, £58. Patron, the Bishop of Ely. Charities, £8.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Barham Ch/CP Huntingdonshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.