BENTLEY, a hamlet in Shustoke parish, Warwick; 3 miles SW of Atherstone. Acres, 1,830. Real property, £2,749. Pop., 233. Houses, 50. It includes Bentley Park; and forms a chapelry annexed to the vicarage of Shustoke. The church was built in 1844.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a hamlet" (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")|
|Administrative units:||Shustoke CP/AP Warwickshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.