EYWORTH, a parish in Biggleswade district, Beds; near the boundary with Cambridge and Herts, 4 miles E by N of Biggleswade town and r. station. Post town, Biggleswade. Acres, 1, 229. Real property, £1, 385. Pop., 149. Houses, 28. The property is all in one estate. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely. Value, £96. Patron, Lord Ongley. The church is good; and there are charities £17.
(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))
|Feature Description:||"a parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Eyeworth CP/AP Biggleswade PLU/RegD Bedfordshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.