Camrose, or Camrhos, par. and vil., Pembrokeshire, 3½ miles NW. of Haverfordwest, 8129 ac., pop. 887; P.O.
(John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887))
|Feature Description:||"parish" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Camros CP/AP Pembrokeshire AncC|
|Place names:||CAMRHOS | CAMROSE | CAMROSE OR CAMRHOS|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.