Whitgreave, township, Stafford Saints Mary and Chad par., in co. and 3 miles NW. of Stafford, 1201 ac., pop. 150.
(John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887))
|Feature Description:||"township" (ADL Feature Type: "countries, 4th order divisions")|
|Administrative units:||Staffordshire AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.