Smeeth, par. and vil. with ry. sta., Kent - par., 1620 ac., pop. 621; vil., 4½ miles SE. of Ashford; P.O.; Smeeth Paddock is the seat of Lord Brabourne.
(John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887))
|Feature Description:||"parish and village with railway station" (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")|
|Administrative units:||Smeeth CP/Ch Kent AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.