Epping Upland, hamlet (with Epping church), 2 miles NW. of Epping sta., W. Essex.
(John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887))
|Feature Description:||"hamlet" (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")|
|Administrative units:||Essex AncC|
Go to the linked place page for a location map, and for access to other historical writing about the place. Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.