Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for HANTHORPE, or HARMSTHORPE

HANTHORPE, or HARMSTHORPE, a hamlet in Morton parish, Lincoln; on the river Glen, 3½ miles NW of Bourn. Pop., 154. Houses, 32. Hanthorpe House is the seat of the Parkers.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a hamlet"   (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")
Administrative units: Lincolnshire AncC
Place names: HANTHORPE     |     HANTHORPE OR HARMSTHORPE     |     HARMSTHORPE

Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.