Descriptive Gazetteer Entry for LAVERTON

LAVERTON, a hamlet in Buckland parish, Gloucester; 5½ miles NE of Winchcomb. Pop., 208. There is an endowed school, with £30 a year.


(John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72))

Linked entities:
Feature Description: "a hamlet"   (ADL Feature Type: "populated places")
Administrative units: Buckland CP/AP       Gloucestershire AncC

Pages for linked administrative units may contain historical statistics and information on boundaries.